Meals Onboard All onboard meals are comprised of Norwegian cuisine. The usual meals and seating times are as follows:
- Breakfast - Open seating from 7:30am to 10am
- Buffet style with a selection of cold meats, cheese, eggs, cereals and fruit.
- Lunch - Open seating from Noon/1pm
- Lunch is the famous cold table with a choice of fish dishes, cold meats, salads, a selection of hot dishes, desserts and fruit. Occasionally a cold table may be served.
- Dinner - Assigned seating from 6:30pm/7pm
- Dinner is a three-course set meal, please note there is not usually a choice of menu. Occasionally a cold table may be served.
On the evening of departure day from Bergen a buffet dinner with open seating is served. Table assignment information for the remainder of the voyage can be found in the information envelope provided at check-in. During busy periods, there may be two seatings, and times will be shown on board. Full board begins with a buffet dinner on departure from Bergen and ends with brunch on the arrival day back in Bergen.
All vessels are fully licensed and prices on board are the same as in mainland Norway.
Please note that tap water is not available in the restaurant, although still and sparkling mineral water - as well as soft drinks, wine and coffee/tea - is available for purchase. Tap water is available in the café and the bar area. Wine packages are also available for purchase and include one bottle of the ship’s purified water every day.